If you’ve been searching for the perfect way to clean your quartz banger, then you’ve come to the right place!
When you invest a lot of money into a premium, high-quality quartz banger, the last thing that you want is to see it sitting there filthy and not delivering the results that you expect. A clean quartz banger not only looks better, but it also performs better and will keep performing better for longer.
In the following article, we’ll run you through the perfect way to clean your quartz banger to ensure that you’re getting a long life out of your investment and also having a premium experience when using it!
Step-By-Step Guide to Cleaning Your Quartz Banger
Obviously, the more often you clean your quartz banger, the easier it’s going to be to maintain and clean in the future. Cleaning more often means that in the long run, you’ll spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying your quartz banger. If your quartz banger is pretty dirty and filthy, this step-by-step guide will have your quartz banger looking like brand new in no time at all.
The first thing we want to remind you about is to avoid using any bleach or acid-based cleaning products on your quartz banger and avoid any abrasive tools. The perfect cleaning solution is distilled water, isopropyl alcohol, and cotton buds or swabs.
You may not realize, but the perfect time to clean your quartz banger is right after you’ve finished using it while it’s still warm, not hot. If you don’t clean your quartz banger regularly, then it’s going to become stained, dull, and eventually blocked with rubbish.
- Soak Time – Start off by soaking your quartz banger in a solution of 99% isopropyl alcohol and salt. Leave your quartz banger to soak overnight in the solution to allow it to break up any really baked in residue.
- Rinse It – Now, it’s time to remove your quartz banger from the soaking solution and give it a good rinse off in warm water.
- Scrape It – Next, you’ll want to take a blunt dab tool or cotton swap and start trying to remove any of that stubborn residue that wouldn’t come off in the soak. Don’t use anything abrasive that will mark the glass.
- Heat It Up – The next step in the process is to heat your quartz banger up. Hopefully, this helps to loosen up anything that is still lingering around and turns it to ash.
- Wipe the Bowl – Allow your quartz banger to cool enough that it’s safe to hold, and then run a Q-Tip that has been soaked in isopropyl alcohol carefully around the bowl. It’ll take time to get the exact temperature right, but you want any yellow residue to be soft enough to come off but not be wet or sticky.
- Repeat Until Clean – That’s it! Just repeat any of the steps as required.
Cleaning Your Quartz Banger – Conclusion
As we mentioned above, the more often you clean your quartz banger, the easier it will be. So, instead of putting it off, try to give your quartz banger a thorough clean between sessions. You might just find that a crystal clear banger is a perfect way to look after your equipment!