Draco glass return policy
- At Draco glass, you can return unused products within 15 days of delivery. Any product that has been used will not be refunded.
- At Draco glass, we ensure that all our products are well described with high-resolution photos.
- If you are a customer who returns a product due to personal preference, then you will be charged with a 15% restocking fee.
- On the other hand, a product which is returned in favor of Draco glass store credit won’t be charged with a restocking fee.
- Keep in mind that our policies do not allow the refunding of shipping charges.
- Before returning an item, customers can choose between using a Draco glass prepaid shipping label or using your preferred shipping label.
- At Draco glass, we ensure that all our packages arrive safely by using a proprietary packaging process.
- However, if your glass arrives broken, incorrect, or mislabeled, then quickly file a claim with our customer service. When filling the claim, ensure to provide your order number and some clear photos of the damaged item as well as the packaging.
- If your claim is validated, then Draco glass will immediately replace the broken item with a functional unit at no extra cost.
- The customer may also required to return the broken item using the provided shipping label at no additional cost.
Packages which are returned to sender
- Sometimes packages are returned to the sender due to an invalid address. If this happens, you can choose between reshipping it to an alternate or corrected address. However, customers will have to pay for the cost of postage.
Filing for a return
- Unsatisfied customers have an option to file a return within seven days of delivery. On the other hand, if you want to file a replacement for a damaged item, then you have to do it within 72 hours of delivery.
Returning a broken item
- Claims for damaged items must be filed within 72 hours of delivery. If you use your item for the first time and it gets broken, then send your order number as well as high resolution photos of the damaged item to our customer service. If it’s valid, then you will be eligible for a one-time use coupon code that will discount a replacement by 15%.
Returning a used item
- The terms and services of Draco glass do not accept returns on used items.
- Customers who return an item due to personal preference will have to pay a 15% restocking fee. However, defective items won’t need a restocking fee. Furthermore, shipping and rush processing charges are non-refundable.
Duration of the refund
- Draco glass issues a refund within 48 hours of the return. Since each bank has its policy, you will have to wait for your bank to clear the funds.